Now save with this amazing All-in-One Home Fragrance Booster - That tirelessly work to make your home smell amazingly fresh - all in one package!
- Bin Odour Eliminator (pop a small amount of fragrance booster into the bin)
- Vacuum Granules (vacuum up a little amount to keep the vacuum smelling fresh)
- Laundry Crystals (no more boring smelling laundry, add the fragrance booster to keep your laundry from smelling basic)
- Can also be used as a deodoriser
- Multiple use
Ingredients: Fine Sea Salt, Natural Rock Salt, Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Carbonate, Natrasorb, Aromatic Fragrance Oil.
Directions to use as Laundry Fragrance booster: Pop 1-2 scoops into the fabric softener compartment of your machine and voila.
Please note this is not a laundry powder, this is a fragrance booster and should not be used to replace laundry detergent.
This product has been tested on a 7.5kg front loader. Top loaders may require more product as there is a higher level of water.
- The washing detergent may affect the end result of the product as most laundry detergents are chemically fragranced, this means this will lessen the scent you get from your laundry crystals as it is then competing with a chemically fragrance based product.
- Typically front-load washing machines uses one-third of the water than that of a traditional top-load machine. Meaning the crystals are being essentially drowned by three times more water then the product has been designed for. This product is not tested in a top loader, it will be your trial and error as to how much product you will need to use in your machine to achieve the desired result.
- Usually with top loader machines, the detergent goes into the drum of the machine with the clothing. Most top loader machine have a fabric softener compartment which distributes during the rinse cycle as the water level increases. If you are adding this product directly to the drum with your clothing, that's putting the crystals through 2 cycles instead of 1 which will also affect the end result.
- Everybody's sense react differently. What is strong to some may have no smell to others. We scent out our products with the highest possible fragrance load.